WIN A FREE NEW DRAGON LINK MICRO RX RECEIVER !!!
DRAGON LINK WEEKLY VIDEO CONTEST !!!
We will be giving away a FREE Dragon Link Micro Receiver, the most advanced RC receiver ever made, every week. The rules are simple:
1. Post an FPV video flown with Dragon Link on YouTube that has " Dragon Link " , or " Flown with Dragon Link " or like statement, PROMINENTLY displayed at the BEGINNING of the video for at least 3 seconds. Having something like " Flown With Dragon Link " in the title of the video will also be acceptable. Having Dragon Link included in an equipment list or mixed in with other things will NOT qualify. Please read below for more details on this. The link to a video intro you can use is available here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NztUfnyL0bg
2. Post your video in the FPV video thread in the RC Groups FPV forum located here:
FPV Videos For those that want to see what FPV flying is like check this out [Part 6] http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1694704
3. Also post your video here in the Dragon Link Thread in the FPV forum so that I will know to judge it. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1518533
4. Video Must be posted on YouTube. VIMEO or other video servers will NOT qualify for the contest.
5. Videos posted Monday and later to qualify for that weeks contest, judging will be done on Sunday night at midnight
6. The video that gets the highest view count at the end of the week Sunday night wins !!! NOTE: Video view counts will be weighted with the expected number of likes and comments for an FPV video. We have a real good idea of what the average is, and if the video has far below average likes and comments, we will adjust the view count down as appropriate.
Running this contest every week costs us a lot of money, and " Flown with Dragon Link " must be prominent in the beginning of the video, not hidden in the middle or at the end. Simply having Dragon Link included in an equipment list, or hidden in a bunch of other stuff will NOT qualify. Manufacturing the Dragon Link receivers is very expensive and time consuming, a lot of effort goes into getting these made... If you are not willing to put " Flown with Dragon Link " PROMINENTLY in your video, then don't expect us to give you a free receiver for it.
This is not a " Best Video " contest, the winner will be determined by which one has the most number of views at the end of the week ! The videos must be actual FPV videos, showing mostly FPV flying with Dragon Link. Very short joke videos, or other deceptive videos whose main content is not FPV will not qualify. The video can be as old as you like, but it must be posted as a new unique video so that we can count the number of views. Videos can also be used twice, but must be posted as new every week so that everyone has an equal chance every week to get the most number of views for that week. I may use videos entered into the contest to show the capabilities of the Dragon Link system on our channel.
This contest will be run EVERY WEEK, so if you do not win this week, no worries, try again !!!